Special Education and students in the NBET magnet Ms. Adame
Students in resident Nightingale Middle School Ms. Villiers
An interview with Ms. Adame:
1. What is your favorite summer activity?
2. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
3. Where did you go to college and what was your major?
4. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
5. How did you choose education as your career?
6. Please give us 5 items of trivia about yourself.
An interview with Ms. Villiers:
1. If you could have a lifetime supply of anything, what would it be?
Publishing Clearing House Winnings
2. What is the furthest from home you've ever traveled?
China and the North Cape. My lack of directionality doesn't allow me to pick the furthest place.
3. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
4. Who is/are your favorite artist(s)?
Bob Marley and Grace Jones.
5. Why did you choose education as your career?
I was influenced by my mother and aunt who are teachers.
6. 5 items of trivia
-I am "directionally challenged" (I have a very, very poor sense of direction)
-I did Flamenco dancing for two years
-I love sweeties; I have a wicked sweet tooth
-I hiked up an active volcano
-I have been skydiving